Here at Directors’ Choice, an essential part of our service includes our specially selected operators, who are not only chosen for their specific skill-sets, but their “do-gooder” personalities and enthusiasm to go above and beyond to help.
Recently popping up in the Canadian media is a new project called ‘People for Good’. It ties in nicely with our values and culture here at Directors’ Choice and is an all around uplifting post for our readers, in the funeral industry and beyond.
Check out one of their promo spots below. You are sure to get at least a little chuckle out of it!
People for Good (www.peopleforgood.ca) is a new Canadian campaign that is actively working at ‘making the world a better place’. They are fueled by ‘good deeds’ and ‘generosity’ . The project is sweeping through computer screens across the country at an exponential rate.
Here are just a few of our favorite GOOD ideas:
- Have dinner at the table with the whole family
- Say “Good Morning” to a stranger
- Pick up a piece of litter
- Compliment a coworker
- Make someone laugh
- Donate items you don’t need to the charity (maybe your trash is someone else’s treasure!)
- Be upbeat about the weather
- Give away hugs to the people you hug the least (they’re usually the ones who need it the most!)
….and remember to smile at someone today!